- 3050 INR
- In Science lab
- Art and Craft
- Gray and White
DISSECTION OF UPPER & LOWER EXTRIMITIES.
1. Superficial branches of cervical plexus.
2. Dissection of the right mammary gland.
3. Contents of axilla exposed by reflexion of pectoralis major and the fascia, and removal of fat and lymph nodes. Part of axillary vein has been removed to display the medial cutaneous nerve of forearm and ulnar nerve.
4. Lymph nodes and lymph vessels of axilla and mamma.
5. Dissection of axillary artery and its branches.
6. Dissection of lower part of posterior triangle of neck showing the supraclavicular part of brachial plexus.
7. Dissection of superficial muscles and nerves of the back.
8. Superficial veins at bend of elbow in a specimen in which the median vein was large.
9. Superficial lymph vessels and lymph nodes of front of upper limb.
10. Superficial lymph vessels of back of upper limb.
11. Superficial veins and nerves of front of upper limb.
12. Superficial veins and nerves of back of upper limb
13. Deltoid muscle and lateral aspect of arm.
14. Dissection of scapular region and back of arm to show the axillary and radial nerves. The lateral head of triceps has
been divided and turned aside to expose the spiral groove on the humerus for the radial nerve.
15. Anastomosing arteries around the scapula.
16. Dissection of left cubital fossa. the fat has been removed & the bicipital aponeurosis cut away with the rest of the deep fascia.
17. Dissection of back of shoulder and arm. The lateral head of triceps has been divided and turned aside to expose the spiral groove on the humerus for the radial nerve.
18. Dissection of superficial muscles, arteries, and nerves of front of forearm. Part of the radial artery was removed toshow the muscles deep to it.
19. Deep dissection of muscles, and nerves of front of forearm. the division of the brachial artery is slightly lower than usual.
20. Deep dissection of front of forearm. The elbow is partially flexed, the forearm semi-pronated. The superficial muscles are cut short and turned aside. The deeper parts are still further displayed by the separation of the flexor digitorum superficialis from the flexor carpi ulnaris.
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 15 Per Day
- 20 Days
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
INA HOUSE, 4-A, RAMESHWAR SHAW ROAD, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700014, India