- 3000 INR
- In Biology
21. Structure of Firearm Weapons and their
Components Properties .(ONE CHART)
22. Interpretation of 114 Drugs Concentrations
in BloodPart 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 & 9. (Set Price).
23. The Postmortem fate of Human remains
Summer Decay rates, (Bodies on Surface)
Decay rates (Bodies on Surface)
Part 1,2 & 3(Set Price).
24. Interpretation of Chemical
Concentrations in Blood..
Part 1 & 2(Set Price).
25. Postmortem Changes and the Process of
Decomposition Part 1 & 2(Set Price).
26. MN System. The genotype of parents
& Phenotypes of childrens.
27. Determination of ABO Groups.
28. Racial Difference in Skull.
29. Difference in lungs before &
30. Postmortem changes in myocardial
31. Impact of car from behind with
32. The various ABO mattings & the
children which can arise from them.
33. Difference between arsenic
poisoning & cholera.
34. Difference between oxalic acid
& magnesium sulphate.
35. Blood factors of fisher & race & wiener
R. H. agglutinogens & blood factors.
36. Postmortem changes in myocardial
37. Causes of Death Syncope
38. Causes of DeathAsphyxia Part 1 & 2
39. Difference between temporary &
permanent teeth.Part 1,2& 3
40. Causes of deathComa.
41. Sign of Death part 1 & 2
42. Putrefactive changes occurring at
different periods of time in a body
submerged in water.. Part 1 & 2
43. Methods of inducing Criminal
Abortion. Part 1,2& 3
44. Causes of sudden death.
45. Cephalic Index.
46. Sign & Simptoms of Pregnancy in
47.Causes of Impotence & Sterility in
Males. Part 1 ,2 & 3.
48. Difference between Hanging &
49. Details of examination of Mutilated
Bodies/Decomposed Bodies and
bony remains. Part 1,2 & 3.
50. Difficulties in detection of crime by
Medical Officer. Part 1 & 2.
51. Gordons Classification of Death.
52. Classification of Wound.
53. Distinction between natural &
55. Material to be preserved in case of
56. Types of Medical Evidence.
57. Determination of sex.
58. Types of Intersex.
59. Determination of Identity.
60. Determination of race in Hindu &
61. Determination of race in Hindu &
62. Medicolegal Aspect of AgePart 1 & 2
63. Effects of Datura.64. Effects of Cocaine.
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 15 Per Day
- 2-3 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
INA HOUSE, 4-A, RAMESHWAR SHAW ROAD, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700014, India